[LargeFormat] Re: NYC - World Trade Center

Guy Glorieux largeformat@f32.net
Sat Sep 15 22:22:01 2001

philip Lambert wrote:

> I should like to send my profound sympathy to everyone involved. There is
> nothing else on tv here and we are appalled.  Philip

These images from around the world were brought together by an unknown
photographer.  They speak for themselves about the wave of friendship and
solidarity which the events of this week have generated.  I hope that they bring
a touch of relief
to the distress of all those that have been hurt directly or indirectly by the
unconceivable.

http://www.fatwallet.com/thankyou.htm

Warmest regards,

Guy Glorieux
"Peace on earth to all goodwill men and women"