[LargeFormat] workshops

john frost largeformat@f32.net
Wed Sep 12 19:27:01 2001

may I suggest this place?

http://www.coupevillearts.org/

There is flower gardens, architectural (bridges) scenic (if the rain
stops), and space for still life (BYOL).

john

Message: 5
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 00:51:50 +0100
To: largeformat@f32.net
From: Clive Warren <cocam@cableinet.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] Large Format Workshops/Field Trips

>Obviously too early to tell for sure, but what kind of budget would you
>anticipate for a workshop?  What subjects would you consider appropriate?
>
>Karl Wolz

big snip

Hello Karl,

Good to hear from you.

Budget to be decided. Subjects anything from still life through
portraiture to landscapes.  We may find that people would rather
spend their time outside doing landscape work given the potential
locations.  City architecture is another option.

Have some plans but will be reactive to the interests of potential
participants so please make some suggestions as to subjects and any
refinement of techniques that would be interesting.

The whole thing will be viable with somewhere between ten and fifteen
participants.

Message: 6