[LargeFormat] Large Format Workshops/Field Trips

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed Sep 5 19:40:14 2001

There has been some discussion on the f32.net Forum
(http://www.f32.net/discus) about the idea of holding workshops and
or field trips in the NW/SW USA and the UK next year.

Some very experienced photographers have offered their services and
others have offered workshop rooms.  So far there have been a number
of people who have expressed an interest in attending having read
about the plans on the Forum. Thought it would be an idea to canvas
people on the list to see if anyone here is interested also.

The planning activity will have to start fairly soon, so in the first
instance please speak up if you would like to attend and we'll start
to make more definite plans for times and locations.

This could also be a great social opportunity as it would be good to
meet up with some of the people here in person rather than through
the medium of EMail :-)

Maybe this will perk up the list a little as it has been rather quiet
recently. I have been away from home for a while so have taken a bit
of a back seat but following the list through the archives.

Talking of which - sorry to hear about the death of that 65mm Les -
you showed us some stunning photos taken with that lens.  Still, just
the excuse you needed to buy another lens ;-)

Look forward to hearing from you,