[LargeFormat] Lith Film as In-Camera Negs; spotmeter Zone dial

Don Wilkes largeformat@f32.net
Tue Aug 7 13:50:04 2001

>current discussion on the use of Lith film for continuous tone
>in-camera negs. Cor Breukel has posted a technique article with an

What amazing timing, Clive!  Just last week I was talking to a friend about
this very thing.  He's looking for slow, extremely fine grain film for a
new project, and that was something I suggested he research.

On another topic:

Anyone out there know where I could find a template for making a Zone
system dial for my recently-acquired Pentax spotmeter?  I could certainly
craft one myself, given a bit of thought and time, but I'd be just as happy
to grab the image from the web or out of a book. Many years ago, when I had
my first spotmeter, I did just that -- clipped one out of a book or
magazine.  But, for the life of me, I can't remember what was the source...

Cheers,
\donw