[LargeFormat] Speed Graphic

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jul 16 17:59:38 2001

They did make a roll back for the 3x4, but it isn't very good, very hard
to find and very pricey.

The Other options are to take a roll back for a 2x3 camera (Graphic, RB
Mamiya, Horseman in acending order of quality) and make a spacer for it.
The best, but labor intesive way it to make a 3x4 Graflock to 2x3
Graflock. This way nothing old gets ruined. I've also seen the adapter
permanently affixed to the roll back.

The last option is to convert it to a Polaroid back. With a 405 pack
back and the use of a table saw the conversion is quite good, not
extremely difficult and has the advantage of a larger neg than roll
film, will accept B&W, Color, P/N.  At least with this conversion you
utilize the potiential of the camera.  with roll film, you might as well
get a 2x3 Graphic.

Les