[LargeFormat] Re: LargeFormat digest, Vol 1 #132 - 2 msgs

Don Wilkes largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jun 1 11:36:01 2001

At 02:56 PM 5/31/01 -0700, john frost wrote:

>Recovering from back surgery due to a ruptured disc, weight is a
>consideration. I go farther if I can use my two wheel cart. I find that
>the 4X5 system is not heavier than the 35mm system, just slower....

Sorry to hear about your back, John; I hope the recovery's going well.

What sort of a cart are you using?  My 4x5 is an old Calumet 21" rail
beast, and the size of the appropriate case makes it awkward for travelling
any distance.  I've been vaguely thinking of trying to adapt something like
a golf hand-cart, so I could drag it into the bush...

\don wilkes, Victoria