[LargeFormat] Autumn (Fall) Photography in the US South West

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed May 16 08:08:13 2001

At 11:13 15/05/01 -0600, Tim Atherton wrote:
> >Can you tell that I'm not looking forward to the months of a British Spring
>and Summer ?
>
>Clive, and here's me looking forward to heading across the pond to visit my
>folks and have a nice british summer to shoot in! [I guess anything is
>better than the last 7 months of dark days and -10c to -45c weather... even
>a british summer - hey, it even snowed again here yesterday  :(   ]
>
>Tim A

Guess you are fairly far North - on the last of the New Frontiers?  Where
are you Tim?!  How many different words are there for snow where you live
(always a good indication of what to expect).

Promise I won't say another word about the weather here :-)