[LargeFormat] Enlarging

Don Wilkes largeformat@f32.net
Wed May 2 16:23:09 2001

At 12:51 PM 5/2/01 -0700, Verna Knapp wrote:
>The 200 year figure was agreed to by Henry Wilhelm at Seybold
>last September. I heard him. I don't know about the paper/ink
>combination.

My memory on this is a bit hazy, but I think "Ctein" brought it up in one
of his articles ("Photo Techniques"?) some months back, saying that Wilhelm
was having some second thoughts or new data. So, this may be new thinking
since you saw him at Seybold.  Interestingly, there are no links to
*anything* at the moment on the Wilhelm home page...presumably, it's all
coming quite soon.

\dw