[LargeFormat] Enlargers......

Jeff Schraeder largeformat@f32.net
Wed May 2 08:40:10 2001

I have a Saunders LPLG. It has a color head and I use
it for VC B&W printing. I love it. It is very stable,
has smooth focusing and positioning controls, the
filters dial in and out easily, you can switch the
filters out with a lever. It has a lever that reduces
the light by a couple of stops. I use a guest bathroom
for my darkroom and when we have guests I need to take
the enlarger apart and move it. It takes me less than
10 minutes to do that. I use the glass 4x5 carrier
with the adjustable blade option. A great set up. I
started with a Besler and it was not of the same high
quality as the Saunders.