[LargeFormat] List Activity and Hello!

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Thu Apr 26 12:44:06 2001

At 10:55 17/04/01 -0700, Les Newcomer wrote:

>Clive Warren wrote:
> >
> > At 10:05 12/04/01 -0700, Les Newcomer wrote:
> > >I've been taking down my storm windows in 30mph winds and thus learning
> > >how to hang glide at the same time.
> > >
> > >Les
> >
> > Any photos of that Les? ;-)
snip

>Alas no, after assisting me a few times, my wife just doesn't see the
>need to get the 8x10 Deardorff out for homey happy snaps, and I had my
>hands full with the windows.
>
>I didn't manage to let the wind take the fully extened 20 ft ladder
>(without me on it) on a ride sliding accross the front of my house.
>Luckily the only effect was a broken flag mount and some polite applause
>from the neighbor and some pedestrians.
>
>Les

Les,

You should try letting her have a look through the ground glass before each
shot.  When she gets the hang of it she'll want her own 8x10 - well maybe
4x5 . You'll never have to explain the purpose of an essential and
expensive piece of new kit again, you might have to ask to borrow it though ;-)

Still grinning from the imagery of your window exploits :-)