[LargeFormat] print washing

TigerShark largeformat@f32.net
Thu Mar 15 14:46:01 2001

print on .. like floor projection etc.

TigerShark

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net]On Behalf
Of Wendell Thayne
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 11:53 PM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] print washing

I like the idea of the tray siphon. I checked out the one on ebay and it
certainly is appealing. I already have 2 tray siphons. I may try using two
large(16x20) trays washing a print 15 minutes in each tray. Also using hypo
clear and selenium toning.

I am currently building a darkroom in my basement and that has certainly
been fun. Thanks for your help.