[LargeFormat] quiet, projects, magnola

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sat Feb 24 08:48:00 2001

At 2:01 pm -0800 23/2/01, Don Wilkes wrote:
>At 02:39 PM 2/23/01 -0700, Karl Wolz wrote:
>>What the heck is a "wheelie bin"?
>
>I think it's a British term for a garbage can on wheels, but I could be
>mistaken.  Clive?
>
>\dw

Was wondering whilst typing the term whether it would translate
across the pond :-)

Don has it - a tall domestic black (usually) garbage bin on wheels.
Now you all know what it is you can borrow one to try out Justin's
ideas.  The instructions are on his website.....

He has used film in these bins rather than the cheaper paper. Just
think about the quality of the contact print from a 3ft width
negative :-)

--
All the best,

             Clive Warren   http://www.f32.net
                            Large Format travel and stock photography