[LargeFormat] Re: focusing cloth

Verna Knapp largeformat@f32.net
Thu Feb 22 10:34:01 2001

I use a large black bath towel. It breathes, but cuts
out the excess light quite well. It is also heavy
enough to stay put fairly well, though some weights
sewn into the hem might help. And it has a rough
enough surface to reduce sliding. It beats
all the focusing cloths I've tried. Now if I
could just find one in gray card gray...

Verna