[LargeFormat] New photos up in the f32 Galleries

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Thu Feb 15 20:22:01 2001

Some of you may be aware that I have been working on the back end to
the f32.net web site which will deliver photos supplied by registered
f32 photographers.

Well it has been a fairly slow process as there are many demands on
my time, however there are four new photos in the Galleries.  The
driving force was the need to produce Gallery templates and the new
Microtek 4 scanner enabling 4x5 trannie scanning at last :-)

The URL is http://www.f32.net/f32Gallery/ and the photos are from the
South West USA trip last May.  More will be added soon.

The next stage of the work on the Galleries is the completion of the
database and code to drive it.

Anyway, although web delivery of the scans is not really a way to
evaluate the quality of the scanner, if you are thinking of buying a
flat bed for LF trannie scanning then this is a good one!
--
All the best,

             Clive Warren   http://www.f32.net
                            Large Format travel and stock photography