[LargeFormat] color enlarger

Jeff Schraeder largeformat@f32.net
Sat Feb 3 08:56:02 2001

I love my Saunders XPLG. It has a very solid column,
is well engineered, nice controls for focus and head
height, Easy to use filters, ability to switch out the
filters for focusing without changing the filter
settings, a switch to cut the light level to 25%,
diassembles easily for moving (important to me as my
darkroom is the guest bathroom). I can't think of a
single thing I don't like about this enlarger.
Jeff