[LargeFormat] Newbie Here

Pam Niedermayer largeformat@f32.net
Thu Feb 1 15:18:03 2001

I have a 5x7 Tech Field, which is a gorgeous camera, well built; but
it's heavy, 10 or 11 lbs. So you may want to check out the weight of
the 4x5 versions. Other than that, the only hassle with it is opening
and closing, tough to avoid scraping up the bellows in the process. So
far I've been able to close it with a 210 G-Claron in place.

Pam