[LargeFormat] rest

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jan 31 22:20:05 2001

Wow I didn't know that about the CD. guess it's better to stick with the
calumet tester.

BTW, Andy Davidhazy, Proffessor at RIT built a shutter tester on the
same idea as the calumet tester.(photocell driving a counter that
divides a second into 1 million parts)

 I would be surpised if he didn't get the schematic from a published
source or published it himself, so if you are REALLY into do it your
self, it's an option, altho I doubt you will save much over the calumet version.