[LargeFormat] rest

Don Wilkes largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jan 31 18:28:25 2001

At 08:13 AM 1/30/01 -0500, Thomas W. Keech, Jr.   (Tom Keech) wrote:

>In an old copy of The Amateur Photographer's Handbook ( 8th edition revised
>-  1973)  by Aaron Sussman, he describes a method of using a turntable with

Tome:  By coincidence, I recently ran across just such an article at a
repository for (probably old) articles by "current and past members of the
faculty of the School of Photographic Arts and Sciences at RIT and guests."

See: http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/articles.html

The one specifically on shutter testing, with either a television or
turntable, is at:
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/text-shutter.html

Cheers,
\don