[LargeFormat] film holders

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 23 18:07:14 2001

For quite some time I've seen a pushing of the envelope as to anything
but ounces here. At one time you could get a pint of Pepsi--16oz. Then
a 1/2 liter 16.9 oz now its 20oz, not really anything. this is even more
true with canned goods, laundry soap, etc.  28oz peaches 80oz bottles of
soap, nothing is even a standard anymore.