[LargeFormat] An admin. note about archiving and list messages - please read

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 15 06:28:02 2001

Dear All,

The LargeFormat archives are building well and membership of the list is
growing steadily. I am of course delighted and thanks to the members for
their input.  However, there are a couple of glitches caused probably by
the way that some people send their messages to the list. Following a
couple of simple procedures will sort out the problem:

1. If you are starting a new topic then please start a new EMail message
using your mail client rather than hitting the reply button and changing
the subject line.

2. Also, when replying to a topic, please use the "reply to" function in
your mail client rather than starting a new mail message  and copying the
subject line into the new message.

I will be archiving the list again onto the f32 web site and making use of
the search facilities there.  Currently there are too few hours in the day,
but it is on the list of things to do :-)

The LargeFormat List Moderator