[LargeFormat] LF Camera Case

Don Wilkes largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 9 17:06:02 2001

At 02:41 PM 1/9/01 -0500, Don Feinberg wrote:

>I can put the case (Calumet, about 12x14x21 inches), my large canvas bag
>with film and accessories, the folding step stool, and the wooden tripod on
>the cart all at once and comfortably walk away with it...

Don -- I have a old Calumet mono too, and have been dithering about how to
drag the beast into the field.  This sounds like a good idea!  Do you place
the case on it 'normally' or standing on end?  Any chance of a pointer to a
photo of this collapsible hand-truck?

I'm kind of liking the idea of using an old (or even new!) golf cart, too
-- they're designed with big enough wheels to get around pretty rough
terrain with a minimum of hassle.

Cheers,
\donw