[LargeFormat] Photo from the last trip

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sun Dec 24 11:20:01 2000

At 1:27 pm -0500 21/12/00, Guy Glorieux wrote:

>Clive Warren wrote:
>
>>  For those who may be interested, the shot I mentioned a week ago
>  > almost achieved the vision I had when releasing the shutter :-)
>  >
>  > http://www.f32.net/cgi-local/discus/show.cgi?16/51
>>

>Nice shot Clive!  Especially good to see here in Montr=E9al, with 1 foot of=
 snow
>called for tomorrow by the weatherman (Whooops, weather-person!).
>Pretty hard toget a large format camera out in that kind of weather.
>My stuff is packed for a while.  Just running around for the moment
>with pinhole cameras of various sizes and format and regular 35mm or
>120.
>
>Best wishes for Christmas and a vintage 2001 to you and other members of th=
>list!
>
>Guy Glorieux

Thanks for the compliment :-)  Glad to hear that you still keep busy
with other formats even though the weather stops the big stuff. Will
be spending a few days in the country over the holidays - with a
small handheld machine to keep up on the news of course :-)  Hope to
try out a very compact Korona 4x5 and Turner-Reich convertible.....
portraiture will be just like a still life on Dec. 26th ;-)

Hope you all have a great holiday break and a happy and prosperous New Year.

--
All the best,

             Clive Warren   http://www.f32.net
                            Large Format travel and stock photography