[LargeFormat] Re: lens corner definition

Lee Carmichael largeformat@f32.net
Sat Dec 9 13:33:57 2000

I have a friend in Mass. that is teaching at Clark College.   He is using
this 90mm Angulon on an 8x10 camera.  He calls it his 8x10 Holga
camera.  Interesting images.  Lots of vignette.  Makes an interesting
presentation.