[LargeFormat] Polaroid / Copal Shutter

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed Dec 6 16:36:01 2000

I have forwarded the following from the old list. Replies here please
and I'll let Ted know where to look :-)

From: Ted <tedburford@yahoo.com>

I have two Polaroid / Copal Shutters and it looks like they need a
special cable release.  I messed up one cable release by trying it in
the shutter.
It got caught in the shutter and was damaged when I removed it.

These shutters are a press type self cocking shutter with two cable
release holes. One hole is for the shutter and the other it to open the
diaphragm to allow for focusing. The later one would need to be a
locking type of some kind.  These shutters are with 105 mm and 75 mm
Tominon lenses that came with the Polaroid Copy Camera.

Ted