[LargeFormat] Enlargers and Glass Neg Holders

paul vandepitte largeformat@f32.net
Wed Dec 6 13:02:02 2000

I dont't have experiences with 5*7, but for any format up to 4*5, I
abandoned glass holders (even if they were anti-Newton) completely since
long. My advice: always check your negative (+ negative carrier) with a
magnifier on a light box before inserting the carrier into the enlarger.
Preventing is better than the cure...

So long

Paul