[LargeFormat] Welcome to the new list!

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Mon Dec 4 17:57:00 2000

Hello All,

Quite few of you have already made the transition to the new list so welcome!

Please remember to unsubscribe from the old list.

It has taken a while to set up the list - about 6 weeks, but I think
it'll be worth it for the advanced features we have access to and for
losing that irritating spam attached to each message.

I will send a few more of these welcome messages as more people
transfer so that they know the new list is working for them.

--
All the best,

             Clive Warren   http://www.f32.net
                            Large Format travel and stock photography