[Jacob-list] Fleece Processing Recommendation Request

Sean Mallinson sean at marshmallofarm.com
Mon May 11 16:20:32 EDT 2015

We've used them in the past with great results, and we've got a batch of
pelts there now.  They now send you a postcard upon receipt that says how
long the processing time will be, seems to usually be around 3 months.  If
I were closer to the other place in the midwest I might use them, but we're
closer to Bucks so the shipping is significantly less.

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 1:25 PM, Bill & Jeannette Joosse <wjjoosse at gmail.com

--
*Sean Mallinson*
*Marsh Mallo Farm*