[Jacob-list] Stomach Itching

Sue Roenke oliveoyl_123 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 27 19:26:34 EDT 2015

Marie says lice or just shredding their belly for lambs to find easier.
What do you mean by tanning her hide?
Sue, Spot Hollow Farm

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 7:20 PM, Bill & Jeannette Joosse <wjjoosse at gmail.com

--
“Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain
always cool and unruffled under all circumstances.”