[Jacob-list] Wavy wool lamb

Johann K johanndiedrich at msn.com
Fri Mar 27 18:28:03 EDT 2015

Does anyone else occasionally get a Jacob lamb born with a nice open wavy fleece instead of the super tight tiny curls that seem to be the norm?  I had one last year, and another this year.  The yearling from last year no longer looks so wavy, but her wool does hang down more at her sides making her look more sleek and less like a spotted marshmallow.  (I tried sending this message out a couple days ago with a picture included but it was never approved by the moderator for some reason).Johann