[Jacob-list] Listless Ewe

Johann K johanndiedrich at msn.com
Mon Aug 31 01:02:06 EDT 2015

Speaking of fly strike...  For the first time in six years of keeping sheep I got to experience fly strike this summer. when two of my lambs got it.  One on the tail (which was clean by the way), and one on the side of its back.  Having never seen it before I diagnosed it late on the first lamb and it had gotten pretty scary.  Once they were cleaned up and disinfected they both healed with no complications though.

Johann