[Jacob-list] Listless Ewe

Bill & Jeannette Joosse wjjoosse at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 14:21:39 EDT 2015

My 3 yr old ewe suddenly became listless.  The sheep are only feed local
hay grass & our pasture grass, and this time of year down-fall apples.They
have free access to Sheep Salt w/Selium.  She is up-to-date on CDT
vaccination & worming. She has always been very active.  Stomach does not
look bloated and she is not nursing lambs. Saw feces this morning and it
is slightly runny with hard pellets in it.  No visible cuts/punctures.
Does not seem to be interested eating.

Any ideas what the problem is?  Any treatment recommendations?

Jeannette