[Jacob-list] yarn

Joyce Branson maplehollowfarm at b2xonline.com
Sun Oct 5 20:57:43 EDT 2014

We are sending our Jacob fleece to a different fiber mill this year for
processing.   We are pleased with the finished product but the processing
cost is much higher than what we have been paying.   I am asking those of
you who have your fleece processed how you  determine what to charge for
your yarn.   We have been having our yarn spun  as 3 ply, worsted 250 yard
skeins.   I am wondering if I should go from 3 ply to two and  how many
yards per skein.    I have gone on line but don't seem to find much yarn
that is prices.

Thanks