[Jacob-list] Thanks!

Donnangelo, Nick ncd at mitre.org
Fri Nov 14 10:42:19 EST 2014

Fellow Shepherds:

Please allow me to introduce Ashley Shay (ashley at bethavi.org<mailto:ashley at bethavi.org>) .  Ashley is new to raising Jacob's and just purchased one of our 2013 rams.  I mentioned to Ashley the huge repository of practical knowledge found in this group and she has expressed an interest in joining our on-line community.

Nick Donnangelo
Shiloh Manor
Purcellville, Virginia