[Jacob-list] twins

Lasell J. Bartlett lasell at lasell.org
Wed Mar 5 07:22:31 EST 2014

Are you sure that the first born wasn't stolen from another ewe? And was it nursing well? We've had lambs easily survive sub zero weather if they were nursing well and mother was bonded.

I have a ewe who has stolen lambs from others and has not always had milk to offer so those lambs have needed my intervention. Just a thought. I'll be curious what others say.