[Jacob-list] Best electric shears?

Dora Smith doravsmith at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 16:20:26 EDT 2014

Hi, I am new to the list (and apologize if this topic has been covered and
I just can't find it?!) and I have a question:

My husband and I have 7 Jacobs, and we've just sheared them ourselves.
Getting a shearer to come to us proved impossible (we've been trying to get
the ones recommended by other members since March, but they are too busy),
and we'd like to become proficient any way so we don't have to rely on
someone to come out.

We borrowed a neighbor's old Oster shears this time, but now we are looking
in to purchasing our own. Suggestions for small numbers of Jacobs?

Thanks!

--
*Dora Smith*
Conflict Transformation & Peacebuilding, MA