[Jacob-list] Looking for a new 4 horn ram

lgnewsome at comcast.net lgnewsome at comcast.net
Sat Feb 15 13:53:54 EST 2014

Hi everyone, I am looking for a new four horn ram, to bring in a new blood line. I'm looking for a ram with a good amount of white fleece, but with black markings on legs, and good badger face. I prefer an un-docked tail. The straighter the horns, the better. I am willing to buy a 2014 ram lamb if from a straighter horned sire. I am looking for a farm within 200 miles or so of Martinsburg, in the eastern panhandle of WV, about 100 miles west of Washington, DC. All of West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, and Pennsylvania, and parts of Ohio are doable. Also will attend Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival in May, so could meet up there. I will be looking at all websites, but if you think you have what I need I'd appreciate a response. Thanks for your help! -Linda