[Jacob-list] On site inspectons at Southeaster Animal Fiber Fair (SAFF

Peg Bostwick peg at sweetgrass-jacobs.com
Sun Oct 6 15:53:56 EDT 2013

COMING TO SAFF??? We will have enough JSBA inspectors there to do on-site
inspections once again. As always, if you bring a completed application
(including photos, fleece samples, and fees) it can be turned in at the
event. We can also do on-site inspections for incomplete applications, but
you'll have to turn them in later.

If you have registration applications completed for sheep that are NOT
there, you can also turn them in at SAFF to save your postage. You're
welcome to ask questions about specific applications, but we won't promise
to get them done at the event. We were pretty overwhelmed with applications
turned in at AGM.

Looking forward to seeing lots of Jacob people there. :)

Peg Bostwick

peg at sweetgrass-jacobs.com

517-626-6981