[Jacob-list] AGM RAFFLE

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Wed Jun 26 15:28:50 EDT 2013

It's that time again! As the time approaches for the JSBA AGM, we'll
once again be holding araffle. Items will be presented online as well as
at the AGM. You may purchase tickets online before the AGM or in person
at the AGM.

The raffle is a wonderful place to showcase your talents and/or support
JSBA. Please consider donating this year to our raffle.
Contact me, Linda Bjarkman patchworkfibers at windstream.net or
706-782-7578 (no calls after 9pm est, please) if you would like to donate.

Picturesand information on donations should be sent to me. The actual
items should be delivered or mailed to
Pam Piepergerdes, 12122 Sorrel Drive, Excelsior Springs, MO 64024.

Thank you for your support!

Linda
--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>