[Jacob-list] 2013 JSBA AGM

Zach Oaster zach at fattoaster.com
Fri Jul 5 10:03:59 EDT 2013

Hello friends and members of the Jacob Sheep Breeders Association,

I warmly invite you to attend the 2013 JSBA Annual General Meeting. It
starts August 30th at the Missouri State Fairgrounds. Here is a link to the
event on facebook with the complete details:
https://www.facebook.com/events/163242173856521/

...and did you know that JSBA has a facebook page where we share official
information and informal community? "Like" it today!
https://www.facebook.com/JacobSheepBreeders

Please feel free to share the event or the page on your facebook profile
today!

Zach Oaster
zach at fattoaster.com
Visit Zach & Lindsay's farm blog: http://www.fattoasterfarm.com