[Jacob-list] Our Ram

Zach Oaster zach at fattoaster.com
Wed Jan 30 11:37:01 EST 2013

Our rams tend to be particularly fond of anything that makes a loud
*clang*! They love to repeatedly bang against the tubular metal gates (even
open gates)... often resulting in their foreheads taking on a fine hue of
green or red from the paint they rub off. Even our nice rams that are very
tame still bang away making their chorus of noise... so I don't think it is
anything particularly indicative of aggression or anything of concern...
rather an itch, or just because that is what rams do -- ram stuff.

Zach Oaster
zach at fattoaster.com
<http://www.fattoaster.com>
Visit Zach & Lindsay's farm blog: http://www.fattoasterfarm.com