[Jacob-list] new lambs

Carl Fosbrink fourhornfarm at frontier.com
Sat Feb 16 13:54:35 EST 2013

Well we have had 34 ewes lamb now so are about 2/3 done. Still two ewes with General left to lamb and a few by both Chaucer and Diablo and then we will be done. 4Horn Farm's Mary had twin lilac lambs, a ram and a ewe, and both lambs are a very pretty lilac color and the ram lamb has very pretty blue eyes also. Mary's mother was 4Horn Farm's Little Blue Eyes, who had sky blue eyes and produced lilac lambs so that is where the lilac and blue eyes came from. Diablo has to be a lilac carrier to produce lilac lambs from two black and white parents and Diablo also produced another lilac lamb this year. Good luck to everyone with your lambing.