[Jacob-list] T-shirts from JSBA logo 4-horn ram design

Trish Berger starthist at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 22:46:17 EST 2013

Hi all,

     If you were thinking of a T-shirt with the "classic" 4 horn Jacob ram design as a Christmas present, we have new stock with a good selection of sizes and colors.

heather royal blue, heather dark gray, light blue, yellow, willow green, dark green, a light gray and a stone-washed blue.  I can mail a single T-shirt for $5.15 but will need to receive requests soon in order for  T-shirt to reach you before December 25.

My holiday best to you all.

Trish
starthist at yahoo.com