[Jacob-list] SUED

Lasell J Bartlett lasell at lasell.org
Sun Apr 28 09:09:15 EDT 2013

I like the idea of gathering more examples for eventual clarification. I might have a "4" right at home, from an accidental inbreeding between the ram and one of the ewes I bought Dec 2011 from a fleece flock disbursement sale. Once I get help to take a good picture, I will share that. He's bound for the freezer but could contribute to our education before that happens.

On Apr 28, 2013, at 8:46 AM, Jennifer Tucker <gotothewhip at aol.com> wrote:

> Lasell, I had not seen that document before. Curious. I've never seen a "4" and have to say I am also confused with 2 vs 3. The ones I have seen have a notch clearly out of the eyelid. Or others that have a slight peak in their lid. I would love to see more photos and have them "ranked". Maybe we should all submit photos as we see them to one file sharing site or to JSBA and see if someone who is more experienced can help

> Jennifer Tucker

> Moose Mtn Eanch

> Bennett,CO

Lasell J Bartlett