[Jacob-list] SUED

Lasell J. Bartlett lasell at lasell.org
Sun Apr 28 07:06:56 EDT 2013

Do the photos and comments on Page 15 at this website accurately reflect the assessment criteria of SUED in Jacobs as well?

http://www.navajo-churrosheep.com/Forms/N-C-FIRSTEDITION.pdf

I'm wanting to 'see' this defect with a more educated eye (no pun intended), especially understand the difference between Type 2 and Type 3. In words, what would I be looking for as identifiers? A break in the eye-lash line? A seam out from the eyelid toward the horn? If the upper lid looks turned inside out a bit, that means it's at least a 3?

Lasell J Bartlett
lasell at lasell.org