[Jacob-list] AGM RAFFLE

Mark Essen messen at socket.net
Sun Sep 16 12:17:35 EDT 2012

Perhaps somebody may be able to help me.
I am a happy and proud winner of a raffle, but cannot seem to
communicate with Jennifer Tucker. I sent an e-mail to the "info"
address on the raffle web page, but do not think anybody saw it. I got
an "undeliverable" response from a "btucker" address. The message
indicates that the mailbox was full. If Jennifer is reading this post,
could you contact me?
Thank you.
And thank you for everybody that contributed such wonderful and enticing
gifts.
Mark