[Jacob-list] SAFF delivery

Cheryl Terrano paintedrockfarm at aol.com
Sat Oct 20 12:20:38 EDT 2012

Just a quick note...

Painted Rock Farm will be attending SAFF next weekend and will be taking along a few sheep. If you still need to reserve yours, please let me know ASAP so that health certificates can be obtained by Thursday.

Cheryl Terrano
Painted Rock Farm

http://www.paintedrockfarm.com

If you want to see God's power at work, you must get out of the church and into the world. Watch the extravagant lengths which God will go to reveal Himself to people who don't know Him. Then you will learn how truly awesome our God is. (Author Unknown)