[Jacob-list] Rams for sale

Richard and Susan stcroft at ptd.net
Mon May 21 19:34:45 EDT 2012

We have two rams for sale or trade - a trade would be great as we need new
bloodlines here. Sweetgrass Cooper, born 4/2/07, is a sweet 4H fellow, very
tame and mellow in temperament. We bought him from Royal who got some
beautiful lambs out of him, as have we also. We have used Cooper for two
years and I kept some of his daughters so we need to find a new ram. We
also have a yearling ram out of Cooper and Hickory Hill Quidam who is for
sale or trade - 2H and the same mellow temperament as his sire...a pretty
fellow. We named him Harley, and although he is not currently registered,
registration is guaranteed. We live in Lancaster County in southeastern PA
- if you are interested, please email me off list for pictures, information,
etc. Also, if you live outside of my geographical area we would have the
option of Royal Unzicker providing transportation on his trip out West to
the AGM.

Thanks.

Sue Martin

Stonecroft Manor