[Jacob-list] lilac

Williams Family williams at jacobsheep.com
Thu May 3 00:02:36 EDT 2012

Sorry about the list holding things up. This is not a setting I can control
- I would turn it off if I could. Any pictures sent to the list will be held
by the system until I go in and approve them. A alternative option might be
posting them to a photo sharing site like Flickr, Facebook, or web site,
then sending a link to the list. In this case, where photos are helpful to
the conversation, I don't mind doing it.

- Mark Williams
Jacob-list sponsor and administrator