[Jacob-list] lilac

Shannon Phifer kenleighacres at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 20:00:29 EDT 2012

I believe Karen Lobb, had a black ewe with tawny spot(s) much like Lasell's, a few years ago.  I can't remember his exact response, but Gary Anderson responded saying that it had something to do with the expression of color in those certain areas of the body.  Not really color related, just color placement.  Hopefully Gary reads this and can explain it again.

I have a couple lilac ewes much like what Linda described - they have darker 'lilac' spots within their spots.

Shannon Phifer
Kenleigh Acres Farm
www.kenleigh-acres.com