[Jacob-list] When things go wrong... they can go very, very wrong......

Jennifer gotothewhip at aol.com
Wed May 2 09:59:42 EDT 2012

I think Marie is on the right thought path here.

I would also put on the table, for the Adult ewe, that perhaps the ewe had a tear.. Sometimes a lamb will punch thry the lining during delivery, and the end result for the ewe is not good.

Second guessing what to do diferently is futile. Often oddball cases like this are not something you will ever see again.

How is the ewe lamb doing now? Standing to take a bottle yet?

Jennifer Tucker
Moose Mtn Ranch
Bennett, CO